13. maaliskuuta 2013

I guess you know I'm bad, bad

I feel like whatever I do tonight would be the talk of the town


(Bad English -warning!)

I've decided what I'm going to do with my life. And nobody's going to like it.

I will gain nothing if I just stand here and wonder "What if...?"
Lately my life choices have been all I can think about.

I know the the risks, but I also know that I'm worth it.

At least my best friends are supporting me and my choices. Especially my gorgeous Enna 
She knows that I have to follow my heart, whatever it takes.
From experience I know that history usually repeats itself, but this time I have learned from my mistakes and now I'm confident about my choices. I've finally grown up.



Yeah, say you feel it like I feel it
Say you want me like I want you
Say you’ll give in to the moment
No one wants you like I want you

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti